Return and ExchangesUniforms Patterns(Style/Design) are Based on Management (School/College) Governed.
As you can exchange your Merchandises for DEFECTS / Damage only. WE FOLLOW A “NO REFUNDS” POLICY STRICTLY. We request you to make Ur orders Carefully, Online or at the Stores.
Need to return / exchange something you just received Wrongly? No problem! Please read
through our policies below, and of course contact us
if you have any questions. While we do everything in our power to make sure you
are completely satisfied with your purchase, please keep in mind that Asha
Clothing Co, is a growing company and may not have the same return and
exchanges policies that you'll find at big box stores.
Customer Service can be reached via phone at 7337616496/080-23626061 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return/Exchange shipping charges information:
What can't be returned?
When and how can I change/edit an order?
· You cannot change/edit a confirmed order. The order will be deemed confirmed when we receive intimation of payment from our Payment gateway.
· Strictly, cancellations or refunds will not be permitted.
· Once your order payment has been cleared, you cannot make any more changes and the order shall be deemed to be confirmed. All confirmed orders shall not be cancelled/refunded.
1. Contact our Customer Service via phone or submitting a ticket. Between the hours of 10AM-1PM -2.30PM- 5.30PM IST, Monday to Saturday. (Excluding Holidays)
2. Customer Service will issue you RAN # (Return Authorization Number) after you contact us via phone.
3. Write your RAN# on the outside of the package you are returning (your Return may be Delayed due to if this is not done) and include a copy of your receipt with information of return inside.
4. Ship your package back to:
#7, 1st Floor, 2nd Cross, 8th Main, Balaji Layout, Bhadrappa Layout Main Road,
Near IOB Bank, Tata Nagar, Bengaluru-560092.
Please ship with tracking Facility available Couriers; we are not responsible for packages lost by